The following are the rules in regard to the pandemic that we must adhere to in order to start the 2022 season. We take everyone’s health and safety seriously. Thanks for your cooperation in keeping us all healthy!
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties, etc.), have been exposed to Covid-19, or are generally not feeling well, please stay home.
- If a member or guest tests positive for COVID (regardless of vaccination status) they should notify our manager, Dee Shively (TADEE2939@GMAIL.COM), in order to comply with City of Chicago contact tracing. Notification of positive cases (without disclosing personal information) will be sent to all members and guests as cases are reported.
- If you test positive for COVID, please do not visit the club for 5 days following the positive test. On days 6 – 10 you may return to the club (if you have no symptoms) but you should wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Masks are always encouraged in the clubhouses and locker rooms.
- Please remember to wash your hands before and after play. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the club. Avoid handshakes and other forms of physical contact.
- All outdoor benches, tables and chairs are back in place and sanitized periodically. Water is available on the courts but you must bring your own water bottles.