We are excited to open for the 2021 Season! Please adhere to the following Covid-19 rules . We take everyone’s health and safety seriously. Please do your part to follow these guidelines and keep us all safe. These Rules/Guidelines will be updated regularly. Thank you.
AS OF MAY 2021
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties, etc.), have been exposed to Covid-19, or are generally not feeling well, please stay home.
- Please be sure complete the appropriate forms when you check in at the front desk. We are obligated to perform contact tracing and need these forms.
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask when off the court to keep yourself and others safe.
- Please remember to wash your hands before and after play. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the club. Avoid handshakes and other forms of physical contact.
- All outdoor benches, tables and chairs are sanitized periodically. Water is not available on the courts.
- Toilets are open. Please wear a mask when entering the facility.