We are excited to open for the 2020 Season! These are the rules we must follow for now. We expect these rules may loosen over time as the pandemic’s grip loosens. We take everyone’s health and safety seriously. Please do your part to follow these guidelines and keep us all safe.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- If you are have any covid-19 symptoms, have been exposed to covid-19, or generally not feeling well, please stay home.
- Both doubles and singles play is allowed. Pros may teach up to 4 players on a court.
- To best manage physical distancing, please arrive as close to your playing time as possible and leave when you are finished.
- Each player is recommended to use no more than 6 (2 cans) specifically numbered tennis balls to manage touch-points between players. Please bring balls with you to the courts, however if needed, balls will be available for sale for $5/can. Preferred payment for the tennis balls is by Venmo, Apple pay and QuickPay. Cash transactions are discouraged.
- Eliminate handshakes and other forms of physical contact.
- All benches, tables and chairs are removed to allow for physical distancing and eliminate touch points.
- Modify or eliminate changeovers: players go around opposite sides of the net.
- All court entrance gates must remain ajar.
- Wearing a mask when off the court is required, it is optional on the court.
- Return all balls to your opponents or other players by using racquet or foot.
- All Indoor facilities are closed including the clubhouse, showers and locker rooms. Toilets are open, keys are available in the public hut with sanitizing rules in place.
- Water and ice are not available. Please bring your own necessities and remove all your trash from the courts and grounds when exiting.
- Staff will be sanitizing, cleaning and monitoring the grounds and courts at all times.